Business Assignments (Information File) OUP
Ken Casler and David Palmer with Paul Raimond and Teresa Woodbridge
Курс английского языка для делового общения
International business case studies providing a challenging simulations package for business learners.
How can it be used?
- The video component can be used on its own with groups, individuals and for self-access. The video is supported by an Activity Book for students and a Video Guide for teachers.
- The video can also be used with the additional audio and written components to create a versatile and sophisticated case study package.
- The cases can be used in any order, and entirely independently of each other.
Who is it for?
- Middle and senior managers.
- Management trainees.
- Students preparing for a career in management.
- Self-standing, international case studies present learners with the challenge of working in English in order to get to grips with a variety of business situations.
- Extensive input material, including written, audio, and video components build a realistic and motivating business problem. This culminates in a challenging and authentic simulation, or assignment.
- Key areas of business language are covered, including presentations, negotiations, management meetings, and technical briefings as well as informal socializing.
- The material is credible to the business expert, yet accessible to the non-specialist teacher.
Приглашаем на курсы английского в Череповце!
Подробнее по тел.266-248!